Friday 4 April 2014

Finding our Creative Style

After yet another move I was looking through some old boxes and found some of the Pen & Ink drawings I used in my interview for my Art Degree...25 years ago. And realised that although over the years I have worked with various different art mediums, I seem to have gone full circle and returned back to Pen & Ink work. I love the intricate detail you can create simply by shading!


tandy louise designs

tandy louise designs
 
tandy louise designs

tandy louise designs
 
 
 
I then remembered the post that Rachael Taylor wrote in Module 3 of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design about keeping the licensing rights to our work and how the freedom and creativity of our early work can be used years later....so aim this week is to create a pattern from some of my early designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment